To apply for enrollment in the TBI Torah School, please fill out the application below. One application is required for each child. To be eligible for School enrollment, applicants must be active members in good standing at the Family Sustaining level.
- New students pay a $75 enrollment fee. Returning students skip this fee.
- There is a nonrefundable deposit of $250 and a nonrefundable materials fee of $100 that are both due upon submittal of each student's application.
- Tuition for the first student in a family is $975.00 for the year, additional students are $850 per student
- Grade 3 and 4 Chagigat Hasiddur Supplies: $50
- B’nai Mitzvah students have additional fees.
- Graduation fee for Grade 7 $50
We want you to be a part of our School family! If cost is a concern, please contact us at (323) 736-4014 or firstname.lastname@example.org regarding need-based tuition reduction and we will do everything we can to make school affordable!